September 14, 2006
Present: Gary S., Linda, Jerry, Thomas, Joe, Gabi, Timothy
- Minutes from August read by Gabi. Motion to accept with minor changes by Gary S, second by Jerry and passed by all.
- Outfront account: $0.00
- Our OUT account: $3943.60
- Total: $3943.60
Funding/Grants/Fundraising Committee Report:
- Gary S. checked out grants.
- We can apply for Target Corp grant next spring.
- He suggested that we look at local businesses.
- MN Common Grant application form used by my organizations available online at http://www.mcf.org/mcf/grant/grant.pdf
Film Fest Committee Report:
- Outlaugh, queer comics in LA, was screened.
Resource Committee Report:
- Web site statistics: August
- Total visits: 1184
- Average per day: 38
- Unique visitors for the month: 586
- one time visitors: 423
- repeat visitors: 163
Advisory Committee Report:
- Advisory committee did not meet
No old business
- No new business
- Element meets 4th Tuesday of the month at University Lutheran. They are working on a web site.
- SCSU Campus film series will be on the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 7pm – 9pm at Atwood Little Theater. It is free.
- Movie Titles:
- Chutney Popcorn Sept 19
- Gay Republicans Oct 17
- Keeping it Real Nov 21
- TransAmerica Dec 19