September 9, 2004
Present: Gabi, Brandi, Joe, Gary S., Mike, Jim, Bill, Gary W., Ozzie, Jerry
The minutes from the last meeting were read and approved.
$1983.58 at end of July + $285 in Spring Outing ticket deposits gives us a grand total of $2268.58.
Joseph and the Old Man play:
- Rehearsals are going well but there is lots left to do.
- There was a discussion about what it means for St. Cloud OUT to be the producers of the play. One of the main responsibilities is financial – taking care of the present expenses that we should more than make up for in ticket sales. There is some risk involved as there is with every play, but that means we need to concentrate on publicity.
- People stepped up to help. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
- Gary S. will add the play to the GAB Skinny.
- Mike and Jim will contact a private party about a grant.
- Bill will forward art and text to Jerry.
- Jerry will design posters.
- Mike will contact the Times.
- Mike and Jim will take care of the printing.
- Ozzie will distribute posters at St. John’s and St. Ben’s.
- Gary W. will distribute posters at SCSU.
- All the Pretty Horses are interested in performing at the film fest.
- Grants are being sought.
- Web site: Looking good!! Up and running!!
- letter to Alicia has been sent
- Resource directory
- Notices will be sent at the end of September to the organizations listed in the directory for updated information.
- GLBT AA – it is our understanding that in order to start an AA group all they need is a location. There are a couple of people interested in getting a group going. If you know anyone who is interested please contact us.
- Our condolences go out to Dan on the death of his mother.