June 10, 2004
Present: Ozzie M., Stephen F., Jim G., Joe C., Gabi W., Brandi C., Mike S., Gary S., Troy W., Bill B., Kandy H.
- May expenses:
- Food Ecstasy 1499.14 for catering Spring Outing
- Jim 29.00 for cake for Miss R
- Ozzie 50.44 for pie at last meeting
- GAB 106.92 for linens at Spring Outing
- May income:
- Electric Fetus 100.00 tickets for Spring Outing
- Balance at the end of May 1983.58
- YES the Spring Outing made money!!
Resource Directory Committee:
- Alicia can continue to do the web page, but we will need to change the web page host because she is closing her account. It will be switched to Gabi and Brandi’s account because they use cloudnet too.
- There are only 20 directories left so we need to do another printing.
- There is no Pride committee but we spent quite awhile discussing whether or not we could take GAB up on their offer to have St. Cloud Out take over their booth this year. After much discussion, we decided that we did not have the time to put together a successful booth this year.
- Jim motioned and Stephen seconded that we set up a Pride committee by January 1st to organize a booth for next year. All of the groups listed in the directory could use the table and volunteer to staff it. The motion passed unanimously.
- The play committe met and set up guidelines for grants. They are already being applied for.
- Bill is organizing the art.
- The staff is all set for August.
Finally, we started going through the proposed bylaws. We went through Article IV section 7. We will continue to discuss them at the next meeting.