March 9th , 2006
Present: Gabi, Jerry, Joe, Gary S, Stephen, , Ozzie, Timothy
Last month's minutes read by Stephen. Motion to approve by Thomas and seconded by Ozzie. Approved with no changes.
- Donations for the film festival $3025
Film Festival Advertisement income $325
Film Festival Expenses $1015
- Outfront balance $367.28
OUT balance $2827.59
Funding/Grants/Fundraising Committee Report:
Shawn looked at Gill Foundation and Matthew Shepard. Tabled until after Film Festival
Film Fest Committee Report:
- Program samples were passed around.
- All expenses were nailed down.
- $925 were received for donations and ads.
- Worst case 1/2 theater full make $1300
Middle make $1710
Best 100 per night make $2295
- Postcard were delivered.
- Denny Smith donated books to be sold which will be sold at the Film Festival.
- Outfront material regarding the Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment along with postcards will be in the program. Postcards will be collected at the door.
Resource Committee Report:
- Web site statistics:
o Total Visits: 1276
o Average per day: 45
o Unique Visitors for the month: 420
o One-time Visitors: 284
o Repeat Visitors: 136
Advisory Committee Report:
- Advisory committee did not meet
- Outfront - if we spend all monies, will we have to reapply to have them as our fiscal host? We want them to be our fiscal host.
- E-mails will be sent out to resource directory
groups about Pride.
- No new business
- Lutherans Concerned up and running again. Meetings the 3rd Thursday of the month.
- GAB dance Friday, 3/25/06 at the Red Carpet.
- GAB special dance with cater and comedian on the May 25th. Tickets are $25.
- Aids walk is on 5/21
- Equilty Ride sponsored by Soulforce. Check out www.equalityride.com